English version only
(Last revised: 25 May 2018)
What we collect about you
We process the personal data of customers, prospects, enquirers, workers and suppliers and workers. We may collect, store and use the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide to us when ordering from us
- Information that you provide to us when requesting information from us
- Information that you provide to us to subscribing to our e-newsletter
- Any other information you choose to give us, including business cards
- Information you choose to give us when making an application to work for us
Please let us know if the personal data we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The data you provide to use includes:
- Email address
- Fax number
- Telephone number
- How you heard about us
- Information relating to purchases you have made, including payment details
- Information relating to customer surveys or offers
- For trade customers, Company name, trading address, registration number, website, VAT number, number of employees
- Finance application data where finance has been applied for
- Work experience and interview notes when you apply to work for us
- Any other personal information that you choose to send us
You may only pass us another individual’s personal data if you have that person’s consent to do so on the understanding that their personal data will be processed as described in this policy.
We also collect information about you from other sources, including visitors to events we sponsor and demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
We collect information from your computer and about your visits to and use of this website. This includes collecting unique online identifies such as IP addresses, which are numbers that uniquely identify a specific computer or other device on the internet. Please see our Cookies section for more details.
What we do with your information
We shall use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To process your order, collect payment and keep you informed of delivery progress
- To provide you with information about our services, and to deal with inquiries and requests about them
- To improve our products and services
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business which we believe to be of interest to you
- To send you email notifications and newsletters
- To maintain your contact preferences
- For marketing research purposes, conducting customer satisfaction surveys and responding to your website visits
- To fulfill a contract with you if you are a customer, supplier or worker
- To administer our website, personalize it to you and keep it secure
- To prevent fraud
- To verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
We promise that we shall only use your data in the way you wish, and we shall always respect your privacy. We process your data under the following legal grounds:
- The processing is necessary to meet contractual obligations into which you have entered as a customer, worker or supplier. Where required, failure to provide mandatory data fields identified by a ‘*’ will mean that we shall be unable to do so.
- The lawful justification for sending you marketing communications about our business, services and news is because we have a legitimate business interest for your data to be used for this specific purpose. You are in complete control of your data and can choose not to receive these messages, either when you first provide your data, or in every communication we send you afterwards. These marketing communications include:
- Email notifications and letters where you have provided us with your email address
- Postal / telephone marketing, though we shall always check telephone numbers against the Telephone and Corporate Telephone Preference Services and will only make telephone calls to you where your number is listed if you have told us that we may do so.
Disclosing your personal data
Your information will be held and used by the following parties under our control:
- To workers who deliver our services
- Third parties who provide a service to us:
- to Print-Rite (Hong Kong), who hosts our customer database
- to Google who provides advertisement and data analysis service for us
- to courier services such as DHL, DPD and GLS who deliver for us
We shall keep your personal data within Print-Rite and our trusted third parties except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
How long we keep your personal information
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need to, so that we can use it for the reasons described above. Where your information is no longer required or is no longer relevant, we will ensure it is disposed of securely.
The actual period for which we store your personal information will vary depending on the type of personal information and how it is used. For example:
- Customer personal details for marketing information will be held for a period of 12 months since your last interaction with us.
- To make sure that you do not receive marketing from us after you have told us to stop sending it, we need to keep a record of that instruction with your contact details. We shall hold that information until you tell us otherwise.
- CVs and interview notes from unsuccessful applicants will be held for 6 months after notifying you that you have not been successful.
- Where necessary, we shall keep your personal data for as long as required to do so by law; and where required to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Your rights and control over your personal data
To exercise any of these rights, please contact Privacy Officer at the address below. Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
You have the right at any time to ask us what personal information we hold about you, and to ask us to update, amend or delete any data that is incorrect or out of date. As data controller, we will be as clear and transparent as possible and uphold any requests for data disclosure or amendment as soon as possible.
To protect your privacy and security we may need to verify your identity before disclosing or deleting your data.
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
The accuracy of your personal data is important to us. You can rectify/update your personal data, including your address and contact details at any time. If you find any inaccuracy in your data at any time, we will delete or correct it promptly at your request. Proof of identity may be required in some circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of your personal data. However, we will retain just enough of your personal data to ensure that the restriction is respected in the future. You have the right to object to your personal data being processed, for marketing and for research purposes. From the very first communication from us and every marketing communication we send after you will have the right to object to marketing. For email unsubscribes, it may take up to 48 hours for an amendment to become effective. For post and telephone, it may take 21 days. We will do all we can to ensure that any delay is kept to a minimum.
- The right to make a compliant to the data protection regulator
If you wish to lodge a complaint or seek advice from a supervisory authority please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO is the Macau’s independent body set up to uphold your rights to data privacy. The ICO can be contacted at
Office of Personal Data Protection,
Avenida da Praia Grande, n.º 804,
Edifício China Plaza,
17.º andar, Macau
Box: P.O. Box 880, Macau
Tel: (853) 2871 6006
Your personal data may be stored, processed, and transferred outside the EEA so that we can use your personal data as described in this policy. These countries / regions include Hong Kong, Peoples Republic of China, Switzerland and the United States of America.
We will make sure that any transfers of your personal information from one country to another comply with those data protection and privacy laws which apply to us. European data protection laws include specific rules on transferring personal information outside the EEA.
When transferring personal information outside the EEA, we:
- include standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission for transferring personal information outside the EEA into our contracts with those third parties (these are the clauses approved under Article 46.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)); or
- ensure that the country in which your personal information will be handled has been deemed “adequate” by the European Commission under Article 45 of the GDPR.
Links to Other websites
Privacy and Cookies
This website is owned and operated by Print-Rite Holdings Ltd., registered in Macau under company number 15387 SO, and our registered office is at 14HI 1, Nam Kwong Building, 223-225 Avenida Dr Rodrigo Rodrigues, Macau SAR, China. This is our principal place of business.
If you have any questions about this policy or your personal data, please contact:
Title: Privacy Officer
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +853 2871 5020